miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

Con un lazo en la cabeza.

Es lo único que le faltaba al paquete...

"If I leave here tomorrow,
would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on, now.
'Cause there's too many places I've gotta see.
But if I stayed here with you, girl,
things just couldn't be the same.
'Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you cannot change.

The Lord knows, I can't change.

Bye, bye, baby it's been sweet love, yeah, yeah.

You'll disappeal and I can't change.
But please don't take it so badly,
'Cause the Lord knows I'm to blame.
But if I stayed here with you girl,
Things just couldn't be the same.
Cause I'm as free as a bird now,
And this bird you cannot change. oh!
And this bird you cannot change.
The Lord knows, I can't change.
Lord help me, I can't change.

Lord I can't change


Won't you fly high, free bird yeah?
"



Dios, Jesucristo, Alá, Buda, Vishnú... ¡el que sea!
Gracias por el regalo de reyes de ojos azules que me ha llovido del cielo por adelantado *___*



Llevaba esperándolo AÑOS!



Pero ya está aquí, a mis pies, sin tener nada que hacer y a pedir de boca...
Muèrome...


*Nota para una antigua amiga:
Jódeteeeeeeeeeee! es mío mío mío míooooooooo y no he tenido que mover un dedo!
Todavía no me lo puedo creer...¡Pero ahí queda! y ya sabes a quien me refiero...




Sí, sí, ¡síiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!


Gracias al cielo.




Z.
Arrepiéntete de lo que no haces...

No hay comentarios: